Sunday 2 March 2014

Winners Challenge 18- Let's Get Sentimental


     Hope you are having a great weekend!  Thank you so much, once again, for such an incredible collection of entries! It is always so very difficult for the design team to choose from such fabulous projects!  

We used random org to pick the winner of the Ribbon Girl Gift Certificate ... 

 


Congratulations  Evgenia Petzer please send us an email to acr@post.com
and we will get your voucher sorted!


And now, for our TOP 3, chosen as always by the Design Team





Congratulations to all the winners. Please take our badge for your sidebar!



And a Mid-Way Reminder... the Chic Crafters are hosting a "Jen's Bingo Challenge"


 you still have time to enter to win a voucher from Live and Love Crafts!
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow... top 3 from 250 entries!!! I feel very honoured now!! Thank you 1000 times, ladies!! Always a big pleasure to join your wonderful challenges.
    Big hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! I feel very honoured .... TOP 3 .... and so many entries.
    THANK YOU !!
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww I cannot believe it! I am in the top 3 and with sooooooooo many entries! I am totally overwhelmed and thank you very much for picking my creation in your top 3! Also my congrats to the other winners! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend told me from your challenge, Bingo . I had chosen for Pink=Lace-Ribbon. I like it tot try a chance on your challenge. Good Luck for the other peoples. greetings leny w

    ReplyDelete