Friday 19 July 2013

No Designer Papers

Hi everyone, and welcome back to our new challenge. This theme was suggested by our Delphine, and believe me when I tell you that I found it a doosie! We want to see your creations WITHOUT any Designer Paper (DP).

Please come back on Sunday when the winners of our 'Ribbon or Twine' challenge will be announced, we need a few days to decide as there were so many gorgeous entries.

The prize for our random winner for this challenge is a selection of rubber stamps from



And now for the inspiration from The Elegant Artisans;



Louise 



Collection>

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea!!! Let´s see if I can join you too!! The DT´s cards are absolutely amazing and an inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this challenge. I was so inspired by all your gorgeous makes I just had to have a go at it!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tfs the gorgeous DT inspiration and thanks for a fab challenge hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete